3.5 more sleeps until I am driving to LAX with the Husband and heading home to Montana for Christmas. I am so excited I could squeal, which I have. I have also informed my boss of my work countdown hours. Right now I have 21 more hours to work!
Today I'm joining Shannon for "so what" Wednesday!
- If I am planning on drinking wine and eating pizza tonight. While the husband is away I will eat and drink!
- If I can't seem to blog every single day...it is my prerogative!
- That I didn't make a single batch of my family's famous Carmel corn. It is time consuming and I have other things that I want to do...like drink wine and eat pizza
- If I have over 11 Hallmark Channel Christmas movies on my DVR. They make me happy!
- That I clean something in my house every night after work. It may be super OCD of me, but at least I've got a clean house
- That I wear a pony tail every other day. It is SO much easier!
- That all of my besties live far away...at least I've got them!
Stay tuned for tomorrow all. I've got a big post planned about a new documentary that came out that I have SO many things to say about. The wine ( see above ) will hopefully help my anger fueled typing fingers.