Image Map

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

People of Facebook. 6

It's been awhile since my latest "People of Facebook" post.  To be quite honest not much has grabbed my attention.  Until the last few weeks...

Disclaimer:
    These people are not my friends and names have been changed.  These people are acquaintances that I am friends with on Facebook.  These statements, or lack there of, should not reflect on the type of person I am...enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

"Well I drank 63 red bulls in a week n a half n now there's none at work! Fml I want sum!"

In response to the above statement: "i used to drink it like that! i fricken looove redbull...and i never died lol...i use to drink like 5-7 10oz a day and then strawberi redulls all fkn nite for like 3 yrs straight n im still here muahahaha lol but for real tho when i quit drink redbull and alcohol i lost so much weight!! but people like u dont have that problem lmao"
(I had to retype that because the format didn't work. That was so hard to type as written. Lord help us!)

"Had Sooo much fun last night! No drama n me n my partner in crime(Nicole ) made it home safe n sound! Always a blast if Arnold Palmer puts it together!! Thanks a MILLI! ....Everything smells like liquor and nail polish! Haha! Ehhhh"
(How is this possible without loosing some brain cells?)

"So figured out my stalker! This new kid at work stole from me (long story). I called him on it and jus knew cuz I kn read people like a cosmopolitan magazine!! So he has already admitted he thinks I'm hott. THEN I catch him thievin! Gotta TRY and not look as dumb as u are after ALLA that huh??!? Geeze idi-ota!"
(Read people like a Cosmo?  This isn't saying much idi-ota!)



"Who tha F? There's flowers on my car, newports, blue red bull gum n candy. I should b like oh yay. But I'm like ok who tha F  is stalkin me? ?#CREEPY
(Oh how sweet, cigarettes as a love gift!)

"Jus wanna throw this out there... had a friend who did tha dirty dirty to a good friend. Broke many girl codes and she got ANOTHER chance.... she blew it BIG TIME. My question is, how can u be a liar, sneaky Dickens, HORRIBLE friend, then act OBLIVIOUS when we won't hit u up??? Damn u a fool!"
(Never break this gal's girl code!)

There you have it.  Now go out into the world feeling a whole lot better about yourself!

6 comments:

  1. These make me laugh every time. I just don't understand people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so funny!! And yeah totally feel better about myself today! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny you posted this today!!! I saw something on Facebook this morning that made me think of your People of Facebook.

    Here you go:

    "You feel cool trying to run my life well news flash bitch we are gone the beginning of the year you will never see us lol I can't fucking wait i hate you lol never again will you have a chance with my son dumb bitch can kiss my Ass I don't need any of you you have no rights to my son kno your place!!!!!!!"

    Turns out it was about her mom. Her mom posted in the response in answer to this! YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha!! This is hilarious. I have so many of these pop up on my newsfeed...yet I can't bring myself to block them because they crack me up every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are so damn WEIRD!!!!!!!! I like this little feature! haha

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!