Image Map

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So What! 6

Hi All!


3.5 more sleeps until I am driving to LAX with the Husband and heading home to Montana for Christmas.  I am so excited I could squeal, which I have.  I have also informed my boss of my work countdown hours.  Right now I have 21 more hours to work!


Today I'm joining Shannon for "so what" Wednesday!

So What...
  • If I am planning on drinking wine and eating pizza tonight.  While the husband is away I will eat and drink!
  • If I can't seem to blog every single day...it is my prerogative!
  • That I didn't make a single batch of my family's famous Carmel corn.  It is time consuming and I have other things that I want to do...like drink wine and eat pizza
  • If I have over 11 Hallmark Channel Christmas movies on my DVR.  They make me happy!
  • That I clean something in my house every night after work.  It may be super OCD of me, but at least I've got a clean house
  • That I wear a pony tail every other day.  It is SO much easier!
  • That all of my besties live far away...at least I've got them!

Life After I Dew


Stay tuned for tomorrow all.  I've got a big post planned about a new documentary that came out that I have SO many things to say about.  The wine ( see above ) will hopefully help my anger fueled typing fingers.






6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and your trip!!! I know you have been counting down!

    Pizza and wine sound delish...I am on my way right now!

    I have lost my will to clean around my house. Other than laundry, dishes and kitchen counters...I haven't cleaned in over 2 weeks!!! What is wrong with me? I spend at least 3 hours every weekend doing a deep clean. Even my dogs need cleaned. :( Come clean for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the way i see it, the more you "maintain", the less you have to do those overwhelming deep cleanses that take hours and you hate every second!! you're cleaning smarter, not harder!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having pizza for dinner tonight too and I can't wait for it! And most of my besties don't live near me either, but it does mean I can send super fun mail to them on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what if all my besties live far away, too. I am so grateful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so with you on the ponytail thing... literally EVERY DAY over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza and wine sound amazing!
    XO, Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!