Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The J. Family Visit! 3

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend!  

I've been busy entertaining my mother-in-law and brother-in-law since last Wednesday...here is what we did!

One: Rams and his Mom carved up the turkey
Two: my looker of a husband
Three: Grizzly and Roscoe supervised the cooking process and made sure none of the food was poisoned by stealing a few bites here and there.
Four: The finished project.


Five: On Sunday we headed down to San Diego to have breakfast and go visit the USS Midway.  This is the family in front of one of the old planes.
Six: The ship is HUGE
Seven: Do I really need to caption this?
Eight: My brother-in-law 


Nine: Family Picture
Ten: Sunset behind the helicopters
Eleven: So neat
Twelve: Final family picture of the trip

That is what has been happening at JayBird's Home Base!  Hope your was fantastic as well!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun weekend! Don't you love how the dogs hang around to ensure proper food safety? Gracie is always trying to make sure my food is safe to eat. It's not begging in the least ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleepy pups! So cute! :) Looks like you had a busy and fun weekend! I worked except Thanksgiving day. Womp, woooomp!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!