Image Map

Monday, March 17, 2014

3 month update in one post! 3

Since I haven't been around since December 18, 2013 I thought I'd give you a quick update as to what my life has been filled with.

You would think that after 3 months away I would have tons to share with you, but sadly I don't.  None  the less I will share with you anyway!

  1. I traveled to Montana to spend some time with the family over the holidays.  75% of us had the stomach flu for the majority of the time. I still am demanding a do-over...
  2. I've been working...
  3. I've been losing weight (12 inches and 20ish pounds down).  I just ordered  a new swim tether so I am anticipating that will help move things along as well...
  4. I've had a bought with skin cancer. This depresses me. No more long days in the sun by the pool...
  5. I've planned a Sri Lanka trip coming in 115 days.  The husband, sister, in-laws and aunt will all be joining the fun...
  6. I've become obsessed with Tory Burch shoes...
  7. I got my best friend addicted to the best store ever, Anthropologie...they even tweeted me back!
  8. I've discovered my banana tree is actually producing bananas...


There is my rundown of the past few months.

I am seriously looking forward to reconnecting with you all!  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 20 lbs! What are you doing? I need to be doing that!

    I am so sorry to hear about the skin cancer scare! That is one of the things I have become seriously afraid of over the last few years. I am all about SPF 365 days a year! Pasty is the new sexy for this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, hi. Remember me? Yes your bestie? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE CANCER THING?!?!?!?!? :( :( :( :( grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! Go on with your bad self!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!