Image Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Shoes 0

I have a new obsession...thanks to the Husband.

A few months ago while he was traveling for work in India and the Philippines he told me about these women's shoes he really liked.  He said I'm going to see if I can find me a pair.  So that trip he brought my first pair of Tory Burch shoes. That sparked an interest in this wonderful brand of clothes, bags and shoes.


Source

So, after wearing these beauties things for a few months I was dreaming of another pair.  So one day we were out in Beverly Hills/LA and I found another pair that I love EVEN MORE. 

source
 
I was in need of a new pair of heels/wedges; I've been wearing the same place high heels since 2003 (that is NO lie).  These wedges are probably one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.  I would wear these every day if that were acceptable.
 

So, thank you Tory Burch for making cute and comfortable shoes. 


source

 I am forever in your debt...and so is my bank account.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!