Image Map

Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend bash! 0

Hope everyone had a fantastic and warm weekend!  

See below for a summary of what the husband and I did for the past few days!

Saturday Rams and I went to a BBQ hosted by one of my coworkers.  We had some amazing food - lots of Turkish cuisine - and some overall great company.  I even managed to snap a couple photos!



The other exciting event of the weekend was the the pool project of course!  This weekend they completed the rock work!  Tonight Rams and I get to put some sealant on the stone...we will see how that turns out!  Tomorrow they start to pour the concrete decking.  This means we are about 2 weeks out from the project being complete!!

Until tomorrow all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!