Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend by the pool! 2


Hello everyone!  I am back from my blog vacation and will be bring you daily posts once again!  

Let us start with my amazing weekend.  I never left the house and spent all day by the pool! It was perfect!


1.) The finished pool...finally!  All we have to concur next is landscaping!
2.) First time in the pool for my feet!
3.) Rams first swim in our pool.
4.) Roscoe quickly found a spot he liked, the pool floaty!


1.) Saturday - day one out by the pool.  We had to document the time.
2.) Reading away (finished two book this weekend)
4.) Roscoe missed cuddling with me!
5.) Again, on his favorite spot.




Well my friends, our project is finally finished and I hope to be doing this every weekend for the foreseeable and not foreseeable future.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I am incredibly jealous of your pool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pool is here! So excited for you two.. well, three :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!