Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

JayBird has Landed! 2

Hey all, it's been a bit...well more than a bit...but we won't get into that.

Let me catch you up on what I've been up to the past few months.

Ramesh's 30th Birthday was October 12.  We decided to head to San Diego for the weekend to celebrate the big day! Here are a few photos to commemorate the occasion.
-Heading to dinner.  I got dressed up (kind of) so I had to get the obligatory selfie!
-Rams and his Birthday dessert
-Walking around the Gas Lamp district
-My Birthday dessert for Rams



During the weekend San Diego trip we went to see a Colts vs Chargers game.  The Colts are Ram's team, so this was super fun for him (and me).  Although the Colts got their butts kicked, it was still fun!


-My Mom came for a long weekend to visit.  It was fantastic.  
-My favorite festive liquor has come out and I had to buy some.
-New shirt courtesy of my Mom and Anthropologie
-I broke out my fall boots and finally found something to wear with them.  What do you think?


-I got to spend a bunch of time with one of my best friends in CA, Nicole...we kinda like one another.
-Cuddle time with Grizzly Bear.
-My hair before my cut/color...it had been since last March :(
-My hair after the cut/color.  Chopped off about 3.5 inches and it feels soooo good. (Can you tell I love my new shirt)



There you all have it.
My last few months in pictures.

Stay tuned next week for some actual real blogging from this gal.  

I've got quite a bit I'd like to write about!

2 comments:

  1. I almost squealed out loud this morning when I saw your tweet! Welcome back girlie! You have been missed by this girl! I LOVE your new shirt that you got with your mommy. So cute! Your hair is looking super awesome. What is this liquor you speak of? I haven't heard of it but it looks divine. How do you drink it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD YOU BLOGGED! I can't wait to read more. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!