Image Map

Monday, November 25, 2013

Tag - I am it! 4


Good Monday Morning All!

I would normally do a weekend post, but we didn't go much this weekend.  It seriously consisted of gorocery shopping, putting up Christmas lights, cleaning in preparation for the inlaws arrivals and sitting on our butts.  Nothing really picture worthy...accept this one...this was picture worthy!




Today Stephanie tagged me in her post.  This is a wonderful little way to get to know everyone a bit better. 
Here I go.

1. What is your favorite type of music to listen to?  To be quite honest when I'm driving I rarely listen to music, it is usually talk radio.  However...if I do listen it will be to Country or Christmas.  My BFF is Carrie Underwood, so she is usually my first choice.

2. Who is/are your favorite blogger(s)?  This one is pretty easy.  Stephanie from Lattes and Paw Prints because she is my bestie in real life (Carrie is my bestie in my imagination).  Nadine over at Life By Nadine Lynn because she is my other bestie.  I also enjoy Kate at The Small Things Blog because she taught my how to curl my hair - for real - I just learned - see here. I also love Whitney at Keeping up the the Cypert because she was my first read.

3. Would you rather live without your favorite drink or favorite food? Why?  I would rather live without my favorite food I think.  Why?  I'm not too sure, but I'd much rather drink my calories that eat them.  I love my coffee and tea and beer and wine!

4. How did you meet your significant other? We have different versions of how we met so I'll tell you the right one, which is mine.  We met our first week of College at freshman orientation.  I think we met doing some lame activity which involved rock - paper - scissor - fire.  I remember thinking he was cute until he talked and I couldn't understand him!  But a few weeks later we met again and hit if off.

5. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because it seemed fun and I wanted a way to write about the crazy stuff that I see on a daily basis.  I'm glad I did because I have met some amazing people along the way.  It is pretty fantastic!

Now I have to tag some people:
Go ahead Ladies!

Nadine at Life By Nadine Lynn
Laura at Girl in Flight
Kathy at Vodka and Soda
Margaret at Life After Athens


Have a fantastic Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture. That is SO SO cute!! :) cuddle buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is seriously the bestest most cutest picture ever of you and the doggies. Nothing better than some doggie cuddles. Although, you may not able to breath very well with both of yours on top haha! I got Puggle weight, but my other dog is the size of your other dogs head LOL. Literally.

    Yay besties :) I will be sure to get this post up on Wednesday! (I have a recipe ready to go for tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and what are our questions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, I love that I'm your real life bestie and Carrie is your imagination bestie. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!