Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Adventures 3

Happy Monday all!  Can you believe there is ONE more Monday until Thanksgiving?!  


Here is a little of what I was up to this weekend.



One:  Roscoe and I had some cuddle time on Saturday morning while Rams slept in.  We enjoy our lazy, blanket covered times!
Two: Rams and I ventured into Pasadena on Saturday afternoon for some lunch.  We went to one of our favorite Chinese places, Yang Chow, for some of their famous "Slippery Shrimp" and some other deliciousness!  
Three:  After lunch we went to try out a new bakery in the next city over.  The lines was insane and the desserts were amazing!  If you live in the LA area you need to check it out, it is called Porto's Bakery.
Four:  It was a little chilly in the Southland this weekend so it was a perfect time to finally use our fire pit that we put in this summer.  I thoroughly enjoyed sitting outside and reading by the fire.
Five: My parents installed a camera at our cabin in Montana.  It is known as "The Cabin Cam".  This is what I saw...it made me miss home SO much.  I seriously sat and watched it snow for a good 10 minutes.
Six:  I found some sort of dropping out by our pool equipment this weekend.  I don't know what it is, but we will see if we have mouse.  If not...on to the next step...which I have no clue what it is.

Last but certainly not least I found Christmas music on the radio while we were driving into Pasadena.  I had to document this and show you all how extremely happy I was about it!  

Enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! I want to listen to Christmas music with you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love the picture of your and Roscoe. Gracie is obsessed with blankets as well. This should be no surprise to you :) Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I LOVE Christmas music. I have been listening for weeks and it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me want some fried rice & crab rangoon!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!