Image Map

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lowering My Stress Level 6

It has been a rough past 7 days for this gal.  
There has been no blogging (which is normally my outlet), little cleaning (again another thing I do when I am stressed), little cooking...pretty much I've gotten home from work every day and sulked.

Because of this I decided to do a post on what helps me get my mind off of stress and makes me happy.  Today I definitely need a reminder of some of the things that I love!

1.) My husband.  I kinda like him and when he is around he makes me smile!



2.) My FamDamily.  I love them, just looking at this picture makes me feel better.



3.) Friends.  When the Husband is away and the family live no where near me I have these gals to keep me company via the phone or in person.



4.) Photography:  While I may not be a pro I am learning.  While learning I've grown to love it.  It gets my mind off of life and allows me to be creative while captruing things I love. These are a few of my favorites!


5.) Christmas.  Tomorrow I am going to dive into my obsession love of Christmas.  Just hearing Christmas music, seeing Christmas trees or lights makes me so happy!




What helps you after a stressful day?  What makes you happy?

6 comments:

  1. You know the only way to spread cheer is to sing loudly for all to hear. Now go put on some fun Christmas music and start dancing and singing and getting into the spirit. In the words of my favorite green faced Christmas character (The Grinch) "There was be no sad faces on Christmas."

    PS - Your pictures are so pretty! Love them! I suck at taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hi. I'm on here today! Woohoo! Things that help me: music, walter, photography, chocolate (which is why I'm a fatty haha), YOU. And you already know that I am OBSESSED with all things Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. go to www.dearharperblog.com - she has christmas backgrounds for your phone on her blog today!

      Delete
  3. working out is my #1 stress buster! also, blogging, watching tv, cuddles from my family are also great stress busters :) oh, and the wine. yess...the wine

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having people around who I love and care about definitely helps me to relax and not feel worried or stressed! It's good to sprinkle the activities and things that make you happy into your day when possible!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!