Image Map

Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday 0


Oh...hey there Friday...took you long enough to get here this week!

I'm liking up today for my Five on Friday so I can share with you what I'm digging!

1.) Random Snail Mail - I got a card in the mail from one of my blogging and real life BFF's.  It was such a surprise to get this in the mail and certainty made my week.  Thanks for thinking of my Stephanie and Walter!





2.)  Cranberry Red Bull - This stuff tastes fantastic and give me the little tartness to the mornings when I need it most.  Red Bull should really watch out though, because this stuff is delicious and addicting - not a good combo!

3.)  This Cardigan from the archival collection at Anthro.  I'm obsessed with it and think I may need to fork over the $$ to make it mine!

  
 
4.)  RF Sunscreen:  We now have a pool and all my skin is constantly being exposed to the sun.  This stuff smells good, works, and keeps me protected!


5.)  Sleep - yesterday I swear I was functioning at about 12% of my normal self.  I got home at 6:00 from work, had some cereal and was in bed and sleeping by 8:30!  Lord knows I needed that!!






Until Monday - have a fantastic weekend!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!