Image Map

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First things First 7

Today I'm linking up and cohosting with Halie at Penquins, Pasta and Polkadots and Kaitlynn at Wifessionals for First Things First!  Be sure to check out  these two ladies and see what they would do with their questions!

First Things First


1. First thing you would do/buy if you won the lottery
This one is a hard question because there are a lot of things I would do first if I won the lottery. So instead of saying the first, I'm going to say the first few things I would do. 
The first thing I would do is put the majority of the winnings into an investment account ( a good one with a lot of interest).  After saving some I would give a large chunk to a charity that means a lot to me. 
Next I'd put enough in my nephew's and neices's college accounts to allow them never to worry about paying for college. 





 Then I would give some to my family, help them pay off loans, houses etc.  After all this I'd go buy Rams a new Aston Martin (his dream car) and a Rolex. 


After his wishlist is taken care of I would get myself a little something as well...a gigantic diamond ring,


all the hair highlighting I can dream of, a vintage Chanel purse!





2. First person you call when you get amazing news
The first person I call is my husband.  Due to the fact that he is a man, he never has quite the reaction that I hope for.  I usually am looking for a squeel of some sort and that has never come from his mouth...he tries, bless his heart, but fails.  I love him for it though!

I will call my mom next. 
She is really good at acting like she cares and pretending that she is as excited as I am. 

we are really excited in this picture - can you tell?

3. First thing you do when you've had a bad day
Stop at the store and get a good bottle of wine!  Yes yes, I know that may not be the best way to deal with a bad day, but it sure helps! I know I should say I will go for a run or something healthy like that, but NO...WINE IS THE ANSWER! 


After getting my bottle of wine, I normally will go home, gripe to Rams and take a long bath with a glass - or two - of wine! 





Make sure to go and check out the other lovely ladies I'm cohosting with today, join and link up!


7 comments:

  1. When you win, you can get me one of those purses too! And Roscoe can take Gracie out on a doggie date...obviously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha guys never react how you want them too!!! And drinks are a great way to help make a bad day better!!! We can have drinks together next time one of us has a bad day...ya know view text or twitter! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine and a bubble bath sound so great at the end of a rough day! Sounds acceptable to me! So glad you co-hosted with me this week, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wine IS definitely always the answer!! Hahaha and I would probably buy that ring Khloe is wearing too. Can you imagine walking around with that thing hanging off your finger?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'm a new follower and linked up for the first time today ;)
    Have a great week!
    xo- Kaara @ In the Kitch with Kaara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes wine is what helps!

    I like your lottery plans. I would also give some to a charity and maybe pay off my parents' house, then buy my husband his dream car (a Dodge Charger and a small truck of some kind).

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wine is a definite must! Your neice looks a lot like you! :) New follower here!
    xoxo
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!