Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Favorite 5 4

Every time Friday comes around I want to sing to the heavens for making it the end of the work week...I may just have to do that singing while driving to work today!

Time for my Friday's Favorite 5!  

Again...if you're interested in making this a link up with me please contact me :)

1 and 2. )  Summer Shandy.  I talked about this amazing stuff on Monday and I love it so much (don't judge) that I'm writing about it again and making it count for 2 of my favorite things!.  This beer is made in WI and only comes out during the summer so it makes it extra special.  Here is the thing, the last 2 summers in California I couldn't find it anywhere.  I even asked the local beer man to order some and that never happened.  So imagine my surprise when walking through the "ghetto" grocery store and see three 12-packs sitting on the shelf.  ALLELUIA!  Needless to say, I may be the only one purchasing this beer because I'm going to take it all before anyone else discovers it!


3.)  Lancome Undereye Concealer:  Rams and I went to dinner this week until the wee hours of the morning and the next day I was in desperate need of some bag and dark circle coverage...Lancome to the rescue. this stuff isn't cakey and goes on nicely  No more raccoon eyes for this gal!


4.)  Target Eye Liner Brush:  I don't know the brand of this thing, but it was $2.00 and I love it.  I found it with all the cheaper brushes in the target makeup section and it applies my gel liner perfectly.  Thanks Target!

5.)  George's Burgers:  While my parents were in town for a day before jet setting off to New Zealand they drove to where I work and took me to lunch.  I don't work in the best of places, as usual, and wanted to take them somewhere that wasn't too trashy.  So I found George's.  It is trashy inside and out, but my goodness it was delicious.  



Have a fantastic weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. I like summer shandy but Sunset Wheat by the same company is soooo amazing. It tastes like fruity pebbles and beer and heaven all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must find this beer, ASAP. Have you tried the strawberry Abita beer that everyone has been lusting over? I haven't tried it either and maybe it's time I get my drank on! Also, I haven't tried this eye concealer by Lancome, which is pretty interesting seeing as how I have tried everything else they make. Does it crease at all? I am using Laura Mercier currently, and it works great if it wouldn't crease in my dark wrinkles and highlight what I am trying to hide! I suffer from chronic dark circles my entire life, awesome genes...right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a new liner brush, I need to get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh I want to get/try that eyeliner brush! I love Target and it only being $2 that's even better! New follower, found ya through keeping up w/the cyperts ! :) thank you too for the awesome giveaway!! your dog is SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!