Image Map

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday's Letters 1


Letters...I've got letter...lets have some letters this Friday morning!  So today I'm linking up with Ashley to write to these important people/things in my life!



Photobucket




Dear Blog:  I did it...5 days in a row!  Lets keep this momentum going and keep truckin' along!  Dear Stephy, Mom and Rams:  thanks for listening to me bawl my eyes out yesterday.  I would like to say that it helped...well a little.  Thanks for being there for me!  
Dear Pool:  I love you and I hate you.  If it weren't for you I could quit my day job and if it weren't for you I would not be having such amazing weekends!  Dear Rams:  thanks for taking me out on a date this weekend...I need one!   Dear Mom and Dad:  thanks for the advice and attributes you have given me.  I don't think I could do it without you both!   
Dear Tyler, Tatum and Aubrey: you are the best nieces and nephews ever.  I LOVE talking to you and seeing all of you silly pictures and videos you send me.  I miss you and love you to pieces!  Dear Nashville:  why aren't you back yet?  Do I really have to wait until this fall to see you again?! Dear Grizzly Bear:  the fireworks are long gone now, can you please go to being a normal dog?  I would greatly appreciate you not sleeping on my feet.  Dear Nicole: thank you for making my life at work 100 times better!  If not for you I would be miserable!   Dear Instagram: I thoroughly enjoy your new video feature...actually I can't get enough of it!  Dear Weekend:  Are you here yet?!

1 comment:

  1. You can vent/talk to me any time! Let's be stay at home dog mom/bloggers so we can lounge at the pool with drinks all day!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!