Image Map

Monday, August 5, 2013

Making you laugh on a Monday 2


Happy Monday everyone.  I trust that you all had a fun and relaxing weekend and you are ready to start off your Monday with a bang!

Since my weekend wasn't exciting at all, I'm going to bring you a short post that will hopefully make you smile...or roll your eyes in the ridiculousness of it all. 

I send a video to my BFF Stephanie every Friday to make her smile.  Last Friday my friend Nicole helped me out during one of our work breaks.  I got all of these jokes from Falen off of "The Dave Ryan in the Morning Show" in Minneapolis so the credit of these goes directly to them. 

Pardon the awful angles, squinting eyes and whatever else looks horrible.  Non-the-less I loved this video, so I will share it with you all. 



Have a great day!

Don't forget about the giveaway that Stephanie is hosting.  You can win $130.00 in PayPal cash!
Enter Here

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh I TOTALLY FORGOT TO PUT THIS IN MY POST!!!!!!!!!!! but I still love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!