Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Favorite 5 1

Today I'm going to attempt to start my own Friday post and hopefully get some of you interested in creating a link up with me!  If you are interested, shoot me an email.



Every Friday I'm going to list 5 things I am in love with this week!  It is fun to show you all what I am loving and maybe introduce you to some new things!



1.)  Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade:  This is pretty much the best drink that Starbucks has made in a really long time.  It is so delicious and so addicting that you all NEED to drive on over to your local joint and give one a try!

2.)  Bond No. 9 New Haarlem:  I discovered this perfume about a year ago in Seattle when I went to see my sister.  It is the ONLY scent that I have purchased that actually smells on me all day long and it smells so good.  I like to call it "sexy pancake" because it's got a sweet smell but is also really spicy at the same time.  Find it here!

3.)  Target shoes:  Since getting a new job I've had to find some new shoes that are not flip-flops or TOMS, so I went in search of some cheap and comfy shoes at Target.  Of course, Target didn't fail me and I love the new kicks I bought for under $20.00! 

4.)  The Thunder Shirt:  This thing has saved the sleeping habits of Ramesh and I.  For some reason Grizzly has become afraid of everything and this Thunder Shirt is freaking amazing!  It doesn't look like much, but it is a miracle product!





5.)  Kirby Reed:  If you read my post on Tuesday you will understand this.  I love you Kirby and you will be missed every day!



Have a fantastic weekend all!


1 comment:

  1. Why did you have to post a picture of the Starbuck drink? Now I am counting down the minutes to my lunch hour so I can go get me some! Thunder shirt sounds like an amazing thing for dogs with anxiety! Luckily, while my dogs do not love storms and other things that are not the usual...they don't quite freak out either. Mainly just hide under blankies until it is over. There is a special place in heaven for doggies, so Kirby Reed is watching over you now :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!