Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekendish Update 2

Back to the bump and grind on a Monday morning all!

Today I am linking up with Sami for my weekend Shenanigans! 
-Lunch with the husband...we shared some Pho
-My AMAZING parents at LAX as I drop them off to travel to New Zealand to visit my  sister!
-Mom and me enjoying some delicious greasyball  lunch
-Mango Boba while running errands



-Funny Face time...on face time with Tyler
-Funny Face time...on face time with Tatum
-Tyler, I love his missing teeth :)
-Rams wishing Tate a Happy Birthday on Princess Tatum's 4th birthday!

Loved my weekend and hope you all had a great one as well!



2 comments:

  1. Aww I love facetime! It has been great to see my family who is far away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!