Image Map

Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Update 2

Ok...for some reason my post didn't show up yesterday...I'm  a day behind!  WHAT?! So here is my weekend update a day late!

I'm never too sure how to start a Monday morning post.  We all hate having to get back to reality!  So, instead of complaining I'm going straight into my weekend update!  As always, I'm linking up with Sami for our Weekend Shennanigans!

  1. Rams and I went to a Korean BBQ place near our house on Friday night.  Here is my handsome husband!
  2. Saturday morning the pool contractor we chose came over to draw the final outline of our pool!
  3. Hanging out outside with Roscoe while the men spray painted the yard!  Don't judge my super attractive hair do...it was early!
  4. Roscoe, Rams and the pool builder signing the contract!  We start the digging on the 30th. WAHOO!


  1. After the pool guy left we went to grab some lunch.  This is an outfit I couldn't get over!
  2. Saturday night. Our neighbors were having a large party...we weren't invited :)
  3. A gigantic bowl of fruit salad - mangos, pineapple, melon and lime juice! Delicious.
  4. Made the mistake of walking into my version of heaven.

 Don' forget to head on over to see what Sami did this weekend as well!


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh look at Roscoe, I love it! Mango is my favorite and now I am going to need to go to the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all...jealous about the pool! :)
    second, that looks like a huge freakin' party! A limo?! lol, what kind of party has that?!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!