Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday Weekend update 2

Happy Monday!  Usually I wake up to a blue sky and sun so it isn't too tough getting out of bed.  SoCal it isn't sunny this morning!  We've got rain, rain and more rain.  

Here is to Monday!


1.)  I received a birthday on Thursday.  It came in this pretty box!
2.)  The note attached to the gift - the problem is there isn't a name!  So, if any of you know who sent this, I'd love to know!  Whoever they are, they know me well...two bottles of wine in this pretty little box! THANK YOU!
3.) WIND - we had 80 mph winds this weekend and they moved our shed!  See the dirty outline on the cement?  That is where it was! 
4.) The above winds ruined our hose faucet - $150 later and a hole in the side of the house it is fixed!




1.) Birthday dinner with a few close friends on Saturday.  Went to my favorite Thai place!
2.) Rams and me!
3.) One of my best friends in Southern California, Jamaal!
4.)Jamaal, Nicole (an amazing new coworker) and me!  Dinner was great and the company was better!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone, it was a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I can't believe the wind moved your shed like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for birthday dinners!!! I am sorry about the wind damage, but looks like you had a good birthday anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!