Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Update! 3

Good morning all!

Today I'm going to tell you about our exciting weekend...

After 6 months of interviewing and meeting with contractors, 2 months of looking at designs and negotiating prices we finally pulled the trigger and put the pen to the paper and signed a contract!  We officially started our backyard pool on Friday!

The project should take 35 working days and here are the first two days progress!


At 7:00 Friday morning the workers showed up with the equipment and started demolishing our fence!





This is the end of day one.  They basically brought the bobcat into the backyard, grated the dirt, lined out the pool and started digging!  Griz and Roscoe didn't know what to do with themselves!



Saturday they worked as well.  They took out all the dirt, smoothed it out.  At this point you can kind of tell what is going on!




Nothing is happening today.  But tomorrow they plumb, run electricity and start putting the re-bar down!

Can't wait to give you all my next update!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Mainly because you gave me an invite to come check it out...and hopefully one day I can take you up on that! Drinks by the pool with Joanna? Yes, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyy! I am going to come swim with you! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to see what it will look like!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!