Image Map

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend + Carrie Underwood 1


Happy Monday everyone! 

 Well, this weekend was actually a fun filled - incredibly packed weekend of outings!  My sister came and visited me from Wyoming for the weekend!  Here is our weekend shenanigans in a collage system!


  1. Andrea's (sister) birthday is today!  My other sister, who lives in New Zealand sent us a cake for our fun sister weekend and Andrea's Birthday!
  2. Andrea and I at the start of our whale watching tour
  3. Dolphin swimming along side of our boat during the tour
  4. We saw over 2000 dolphins and one grey whale during the two hours we were out - her are some of the dolphins
  5. Lunch in Laguna Beach
  6. Brunch in San Diego at the Tractor Room - SO good!!
  7. Wine tasting time in Temecula...we were a little toasted by this point
  8. More wine tasting
  9. My BFFs concert before Hunter Hayes opened
  10. CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!
  11. CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!!!

Today I linked up with Sami for her weekend shenanigans!


1 comment:

  1. So jealous!!! I love Hunter Hayes and Carrie Underwood!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!