Image Map

Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Update with Joanna 3

Ugggg! Is it just me, or did this time change thing really mess with you?  Usually when people complain about time changes I roll my eyes, but this time I'm with the complainers!  

Like every Monday I'm linking up with Sami for my weekend shenanigans!


1.)  Ready for my Colonoscopy - everything went as well as it could!
2.)  Saturday Rams and I went shopping for a grill to add to our backyard project - way too many choices!
3.)  Lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant, Khunyai.  The BEST Thai food I've had and the owner's fantastic!  If you are ever in my neck of the woods we will venture here!
4.)  Rams got a new Cricket bat!
5.)  Roscoe hanging out with me on Sunday while I watched Twilight...yes...I watched it and I cried.
6.)  Gorgeous weekend view from the house.  Love the snow, sun and heat!


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Roscoe and Gracie totally need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am DRAGGING thanks to DST. I just want to go back to bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good weekend and that your colonoscopy went as well as one could go!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!