Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Letters, we've got letters! 2


Today I am bringing you this link up because I've got a lot of posts on my mind, but want to save them for next week while I'm on vacation!  

So here goes Friday Letters!


Photobucket





Dear New Boss - it is called casual Friday, not business professional Friday.  Maybe when I develop a good relationship with you, I will suggest this amazing concept!

Dear Nashville - you are a new show and already have random weeks of no playing a new episode   Why?  You are an amazing show...don't leave your watchers hanging!

Dear Southern California - make your mind up already!  Are we still in winter or are we heading into spring.  One week it is in the 80's and the next is is in the 60's.  Yes, I am used to this ever-changing weather...but in the northern states...not here!



Dear Roscoe and Grizzly - please quite going outside and eating all the poo and weeds you can find.  I'm really tired of your smelly burps and green teeth.

Dear Starbucks - Why do you keep coming up with such amazing drink options like the Hazelnut Macchiato or the Passion Fruit Lemonade?  It is not good for either my bank account or waist line.  I hate you and love you all at the same time!

Dear Husband - Thank you for letting me tag along with you to your conference next week.  Can't wait to have some quality time with you away from the house, cleaning, dogs and work!  Plus hanging out by the pool will be quite amazing!


Have a fantastic weekend all! 








2 comments:

  1. South Carolina's weather has been the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers I wish it was that nice in manchester http://natwest-thatgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment and do read all of them! Thank you for commenting and supporting my blog!